Mover. Shaker. Creator.
For as long as I can remember I have been interested in anything that required me to think ‘out of the box’, to generate something different.
I have been creating, implementing visions, ideas, and marketing strategies for 20 plus years.
I have, over the course of my career, designed websites for small businesses, email blasts, marketing and branding materials, training guides, annual reports, magazines, post cards and letters to name a few. I have worked with large corporations, small businesses, and ad agencies, creating for the likes of Continental and the Houston Reliant Dog Show. I have also done PR, Radio, Television and Photo-shoots for branding and multi-media campaigns.
When I’m not working, I am usually spending time with my children and our dogs. We love going to the park, rock climbing, fishing or attending football games to support my son and cheer for his team...
MY KNOWLEDGE LEVEL IN SOFTWARE
MAIL DESIGN PRO
MY LATEST WORK. SEE MORE >
Corporate Template for Sysco Catering
2017 Course Catalog for Executrain Houston
• Collaboration with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and industry experts to
produce content that advances the brand
• Creating content and repurposing content across platforms and social media channels to build brand familiarity and generate demand
• Strategizing and executing advertising campaigns and future campaigns
• Naming, brand creation, and brand architecture
• Demonstrated experience with digital and social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Face book, Twitter, Instagram
• Designed roadshow materials for IPO
• Designed/edited video for IPO & NASDAQ opening
• Designed and managed all social media, digital content, collateral, print, out of home, sales presentations, board deck, etc. for 33 communities
Track google analytics and ROI
• Create board decks and corporate PowerPoint presentations
• Ensure that the brand, messaging, product, and services were always presented professionally and creatively
• Responsible for content creation and management including digital asset manager and video content spot creation.
• Directed photo-shoots and edited all photos and videos
• Responsible for creation of corporate guidelines and branding
• Responsible for and maintaining the company website & IR site through the content population,
updates, workflow configuration, list segmentation, and integration
• Work directly with all vendors, partners, and promotional partners
• Create, manage, plan, and execute events, trade shows, and yearly calendar
Graphic Designer/Menu Services
Created, revised client menu's.
Created multiple corporate templates using Power Point for end user modification, adhering to brand standards.
Creative Design Lead
Creative lead in re-branding the company.
Design all Marketing Materials, Business Cards, Website, eMail Blasts, Social Media, Flyers and Course Catalog
Design e-Learning modules
BAKER 1 DESIGN
Creative Project Manager
Communicated, tracked and managed job status, creative check-in reviews, deliverables and approvals from project kick-off
Generated and maintained project
timelines and budgets
Managed and maintained editorial, art, design, legal and brand
approvals for all creative requests
Communicated project direction and deadlines to both internal
and external resources
Managed creative and marketing submissions, revisions, comments, and approvals
Managed, updated and provided weekly status report to creative leads
and design team
Produced high-quality marketing and promotional materials for web and print
such as signage, vicinity maps, social media, corporateidentity, websites, direct mail, flyers, newsletters etc.
E&I DESIGN AND MARKETING
Director of Design
Principle- Graphic Designer for Automotive Direct Mail industry producing over 500,000 pieces of mail a month
Managed multiple designs monthly from
8-page magazines, post cards, invitations, letters, email blasts, websites, etc..
Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer
Handled Public Relations responsibilities
Maintained Media Lists, coordinated
events and publicity
Supported all BQR accounts by creating and monitoring budgets, radio and television
Provided administrative support to arrange onsite and offsite meetings with customers
Assisted with design support, ad placement, invoice verification and proposal preparation
Negotiated make goods, maintained office computers, and ordered all office supplies
Assisted with back-up design support
Account Manager/Graphic Designer/HR
Managed multiple accounts from sales process through design concepts
training and reports
Assisted in analyzing, ordering, merging and uploading mail lists for one million plus
pieces of mail per month
Assisted Art Director in over flow of art designs, mock-ups, presentations
Account Management for top sales team
and Director of Sales
Provided new hires with all medical, dental, 401K information, company policy
Helped create and train new personnel through Onboarding process
Researched and implemented cost effective tools to manage sales team and provide
company with ways to better brand
Need Creative help?
Need some Marketing direction and/or support?